If you are interested in applying for a position at Nuremore Hotel & Country Club, please email your CV along with your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or please post it to Nuremore Hotel and Country Club, Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Ensure smooth running of the Accommodation Department
- Supervise the activities of all Accommodation Assistants
- Preparation of weekly rosters and ordering of stock
- Develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of all Brand Standards of performance and
delivery within the Rooms Division department
- Daily checking of rooms & standards
- Ensure compliance with all Health & Safety & Security standards. APPLY
- To ensure that all F&B outlets are well organised daily for expected business levels
- In conjunction with the Management Team, review the bookings for all F&B departments and drive bookings for quieter periods to maximise revenue
- To be available to assist when required in any and all f&b outlets as required and monitoring and planning for peak times
- To ensure that the purchasing and accountancy procedures are adhered to.
- To ensure stock takes are carried out and any deviances are acted upon in a timely manner.
- To ensure weekly departmental payroll forecasting is completed and that all rosters are in line with budget.
- To ensure all departmental costs are in line with budget.
- To assist with carrying out regular HACCP, Fire, Health & Safety Audits.
- To assist in the development and implementation of the Capital expenditure.
- To ensure that all deadlines are agreed and adhered to
- To ensure that all departments are familiar with cash handling, credit policy and to ensure all controls are in place and adhered to.
- Monitor and control beverage stock levels, costs, procedures and stock takes.
- Conduct equipment stocktakes as per the required standards
- Monitor and identify urgent equipment requirements
- Manage the store equipment stocks and control
- In conjunction with the Accounts Department manage the breakage system with regular communication and re-enforcement of policies and update equipment levels after breakages on a monthly basis
- To create upselling programmes for the F&B departments.
- To measure the quality of the service and product according to SOP standards. APPLY
The Nuremore Hotel & Country club also require Chefs (All Grades). to apply please email your CV to email@example.com