- HI, MY WIFE AND I HAD A VERY PLEASANT STAY AND ENJOYED YOUR HEALTH AND FITNESS FACILITIES AS WELL AS YOUR GOLF COURSE. HOPE TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN SOON. KIND REGARDS. TONY.
- Great hotel to stay at. We had a lovely spacious room overlooking the golf course and had a mini heat wave to boot. The rooms, cleanliness and cuisine were of an excellent standard. If I had a small quibble it is one that I never dreamed of voicing in Ireland - air conditioning. During the heat wave air con would have been superb but you can't have everything. However I have reserved my greatest praise to the end as I feel the friendly, courteous staff are the real boon in this hotel. You could never pass reception or go to the bar without a cheery conversation being initiated. Well done folks and thank you.
- we had a lovely 3 days at Nuremore. It was made even more enjoyable by the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff . we will definitely be back.
- We had great weekend in a friendly & relaxing hotel and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves . Our room was so comfy we did not want to come home to Scotland but we will certainly return next year even though I don't play golf the lough looks good for a spot of fishing . Ian Ford .
- Excellent time - quiet and peaceful, friendly staff and great service. Great leisure facilities. Would love to go back again
- It was 13 years since we had woken up there after our wedding and it was as good this time as then and it was with our 3 kids this time who also had a great time. We will be back and sooner than 13 years. Roll on our next stay
- Great hotel lovely food , atmosphere , and friendly staff . Will return again .
- A wonderful refreshing winter experience in a palatial setting.
- Comfortable relaxed break in beautiful surroundings. Highly recommended
- Thank you to every staff member for a memorable and very enjoyable stay at Nuremore Hotel. Nothing was too much trouble for anyone at the hotel. In particular my thanks to the reception staff, the bar staff, John in the restaurant and Michelle in the treatment centre - thank-you!
Enjoy an overnight break with bed and full Irish Breakfast and a €20.00 Voucher per person for our Treatment Rooms for only €45pps.
Reservation for Golf or Treatment needs to be made when making room reservation in order to avoid disappointment. Voucher for Treatment Room is based on min spend of €40 per person.
This special offer is available on Friday 7th, Saturday 8th, Friday 14th, Friday 21st, Saturday 22nd and Saturday 29th of November, Friday 5th of December and Saturday 13th of December 2014 and on Friday and Saturday dates in January 2015.
Package includes complimentary access to our leisure facilities, complete with an 18metre swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room and gymnasium. The hotel has two all weather tennis courts. We offer special rates to our residents wishing to avail of our 18hole championship parkland course. Only one treatment voucher can be used per person. Treatment credit is not transferable to any other hotel bill.
Choose this advance purchase rate and avail of a 10% discount off our normal bed and breakfast selling rate! Complimentary use of our leisure centre and fully equipped gym.
Please Note; Payment will be taken at point of booking on a non refundable, non transferable basis. This offer is subject to availability.
Our autumn overnight special includes Bed & Breakfast and dinner from only €79pps
Complimentary Access to our leisure facilities, with 18metre swimming pool and gym. Enjoy some pampering at our Treatment Rooms. Special resident green fees for our 18 hole parkland course.
Dinner will be served in either our Ivy Bar or Restaurant
This two night relaxing break will include two nights Bed & Breakfast, dinner on one evening of your choice, plus a €20 credit per room for our Treatment Rooms from only €129 pps
Complimentary access to our leisure suite with 18m swimming pool and sauna. Enjoy some pampering at our Treatment Rooms, a range of beauty & relaxation treatments available, we recommend arranging appoinments in advance of arrival.
Dinner will be served in either our Ivy Bar or Restaurant. Treatment voucher based on minimum spend of €40.