- HI, MY WIFE AND I HAD A VERY PLEASANT STAY AND ENJOYED YOUR HEALTH AND FITNESS FACILITIES AS WELL AS YOUR GOLF COURSE. HOPE TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN SOON. KIND REGARDS. TONY.
- Great hotel to stay at. We had a lovely spacious room overlooking the golf course and had a mini heat wave to boot. The rooms, cleanliness and cuisine were of an excellent standard. If I had a small quibble it is one that I never dreamed of voicing in Ireland - air conditioning. During the heat wave air con would have been superb but you can't have everything. However I have reserved my greatest praise to the end as I feel the friendly, courteous staff are the real boon in this hotel. You could never pass reception or go to the bar without a cheery conversation being initiated. Well done folks and thank you.
- we had a lovely 3 days at Nuremore. It was made even more enjoyable by the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff . we will definitely be back.
- We had great weekend in a friendly & relaxing hotel and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves . Our room was so comfy we did not want to come home to Scotland but we will certainly return next year even though I don't play golf the lough looks good for a spot of fishing . Ian Ford .
- Excellent time - quiet and peaceful, friendly staff and great service. Great leisure facilities. Would love to go back again
- It was 13 years since we had woken up there after our wedding and it was as good this time as then and it was with our 3 kids this time who also had a great time. We will be back and sooner than 13 years. Roll on our next stay
Bed & Full Irish Breakfast,
Complimentary access to our leisure facilities, with 18metre swimming pool and fully equipped gym. Enjoy some pampering at our Treatment Rooms. We offer our guests special green fees for our 18 hole parkland course.
Special one night Family offer with Bed & Full Irish Breakfast for only €109...
Offer is based on 2 adults, 2 children sharing
With a swimming pool, tennis courts, golf, as well as an abundance of activities in the surrounding area suitable for children and all the family, the Nuremore is the perfect family destination.
Within an hour to a wide range of children's fun acitivities including; Dun Na Rí Forest Park, Lough Muckno Castlblayney, Tayto Park, Funtasia Drogheda, as well as many local children activities.. Click here to find out more on activities
Our summer overnight special includes Bed & Breakfast and dinner from only €79pps midweek
Complimentary Access to our leisure facilities, with 18metre swimming pool and gym. Enjoy some pampering at our Treatment Rooms. Special resident green fees for our 18 hole parkland course. (Dinner will be served in either our Ivy Bar or Restaurant)
Overnight break with bed & breakfast and a round of golf on our 18 Hole parkland course, from €69pps midweek..
Tee times can be booked in advance by contacting our Pro Shop on 042 9671368.
During your stay, avail of our Leisure facilities which include an 18 meter indoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool, steam room, sauna and gymnasium, plus two all weather tennis courts.
This two night relaxing break will include two nights Bed & Breakfast, dinner on one evening of your choice, plus a €20 credit per room for our Treatment Rooms from only €129 pps
Complimentary access to our leisure suite with 18m swimming pool and sauna. Enjoy some pampering at our Treatment Rooms, a range of beauty & relaxation treatments available, we recommend arranging appoinments in advance of arrival. (Dinner will be served in either our Ivy Bar or Restaurant)